Ten Top Trivia Tips？！
21, Aug 2009 15:53
叫我们去玩什么Ten Top Trivia Tips，
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Eng Chin Yee!
1. You share your birthday with Eng Chin Yee.
2. Eng Chin Yee can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated!
3. Eng Chin Yee is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
4. Eng Chin Yee is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
5. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Eng Chin Yee can not.
6. Eng Chin Yeeocracy is government by Eng Chin Yee.
7. The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Eng Chin Yee!
8. When provoked, Eng Chin Yee will swivel the tip of her abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at her attacker.
9. If you blow out all the candles on Eng Chin Yee with one breath, your wish will come true!
10. The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Eng Chin Yee!
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Chin yee!
1. The most dangerous form of chin yee is the bicycle.
2. If you drop chin yee from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first.
3. The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of chin yee is blue!
4. About one tenth of chin yee is permanently covered in ice.
5. Chin yee never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
6. Chin yee can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
7. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of chin yee.
8. If you kiss chin yee for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
9. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than chin yee.
10. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from chin yee!
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kamxi!
1. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than kamxi.
2. Peanuts and kamxi are beans.
3. The risk of being struck by kamxi is one occurence every 9,300
4. Kamxi can sleep with one eye open!
5. Kamxi can last longer without water than a camel can.
6. If you lick kamxi ten times, you will consume one calorie.
7. People used to believe that dressing their male children as kamxi would protect them from evil spirits.
8. Kamxi does not have toes.
9. The condom - originally made from kamxi - was invented in the early 1500s!
10. Medieval knights put the skin of kamxi on their sword handles to improve the grip.